Tuesday, September 30, 2008

up, Up, UP!


Hiked a trail to the Kliene Scheidegg today. About 3 hours of going up, and I mean up, like get on the stair climber for 3 hours and then we'll talk! We sent Mom up on the train to meet us at the top. Beautiful scenery as always. At the summit...about 500 Japanese tourists! They don't hike, they take the train to the top and run around snapping photographs, it's pretty amusing. At our lunch on the summit next to the Eiger, one of the highest peaks in the area.

4 comments:

hlknight said...

I think you've got altitude sickness...3 hours on a "stairclimber??!!" But the view looks like it was worth it! So when are you going back?

Aimster said...

Another great view 2E. Hope you got some sleep after that hike.

Nina said...

I am glad to hear your mom is having fun as well! I can not wait to see all your pictures!

Corri said...

How about 30 minutes on the Stairmaster? Will that get me into the conversation?