Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Who am I with?


A few of you have asked who I'm traveling with...my mom, though she's not a hiker, she's gotten to many of the summits by bus, train or gondola. Jerry and Beth...Jerry was in kindergarten with my Dad and they were lifelong friends. I've know them my whole life. And David...he's a man Jerry and Beth met on a walking tour of the UK about 5 years ago. He's from London and is a crack-up!
He's a retired British Airways steward...here's a tip...don't be rude to the staff at the airport, THEY TAKE NOTES! We've been staying in an 'apartment'. It's so nice, basically the 3rd floor of a house. It's very large. We are in the small town of Kandersteg, where everyone, knows everyone, and Jerry, Beth and David have been back 4x and everyone knows them!

Photo L to R: David, Beth, Jerry

1 comment:

Nina said...

That is great, they look very nice! Too bad you are coming home, what am I going to do during my morning coffee. Will have to still keep a daily blog going on your every day life! Ha